RE: Long post: Terrible teaching day!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:39:21 -0600

Jane,Sounds like you had more than you could handle! I think you just have
to find your perspective again. This may seem simplified, but I have a short
saying that I keep near my desk. (I got it from a young gal in my dept. that
has had cancer and still manages to be upbeat to us all.) I refer to it when
things get particularly hairy (everyone has those horrible days!) and I want
to share it with you.. I hope it helps. Good luck, Judy Nagel

"CHOICES"

All you have to do to change your life
is to change your mind

It really is that simple,
But it isn't always easy.

All you have to do to stop feeling bad
is to start feeling good...but

Feeling good is not a one-time event;
It is a decision we make minute-by-minute,
Day by day...
It is a creation.

The way to change the world
Is to change your attitude toward it...