Re: paper plate litho

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 20:21:44 -0500 (EST)

I had some success with litho sketch supplies from Dick Blick. If your
supplies are new and you follow directions, you can get some good results.
We only did one color ones last year. I will try again this year. One year
I had badresults but i think two things happened--students didn't follow
directions and/or materials were old. We did a lesson based on Kathe
Kollwitz as a start. Fran

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Betty Bowen wrote:

> In some school art supply catalogs a couple of years ago I saw classroom
> kits for paper plate lithography, but it wasn't included in SAX's excellent
> printmaking section. Was paper plate litho a dud? I had great hopes for it,
> having only an etching press (which was in storage at the time so I couldn't
> try it). Comments?
>
> Betty

  • Reply: Fran Marze: "Re: Long post: Terrible teaching day!"