RE: art teachers or professors uk (Terry)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:51:03 -0500

Rockingham is not so far from Raleigh and our wonderful state museum, or
from Winston-Salem and SECCA, Reynolda House and Piedmont Craftsmen, or from
Greensboro and Weatherspoon Gallery at UNCG, or from Chapel Hill and the
Ackland. North Carolina is NOT culturally deprived! Linda in NC