Re: Hemp and drugs

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
{USER_FIRSTNAME} {USER_LASTNAME} (robbpa)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 07:37:54 -0800

Marijuana is to hemp as an orange is to an orange tree. You may enjoy the
orange, but most of us don't eat the tree. Hemp grows wild in the midwest.
Most folks refer to it as Hemp, or Ditch Weed, not Marijuana. Smoke the
leaves? I suppose. You won't get high, but you might die of smoke inhalation.
Maybe we should throw out all of our hemp ropes, rugs, and the multitude of
other things made from hemp? But of course possession of hemp isn't illegal.
What a dilemma!