RE: paper plate litho

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:33:42 -0600

Hi Betty, I think they were a dud because we found they were difficult to
use. They seemed to be good for only one run and the chemicals used were
toxic. Hope this helps, Judy

http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Betty Bowen [bbowen.ok.us]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 8:44 AM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: paper plate litho

In some school art supply catalogs a couple of years ago I saw classroom
kits for paper plate lithography, but it wasn't included in SAX's excellent
printmaking section. Was paper plate litho a dud? I had great hopes for it,
having only an etching press (which was in storage at the time so I couldn't
try it). Comments?

Betty