Re: Art Across America

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 19:50:29 -0600

HI all,
Thanks so much Judy for those kind words. I'm truly honored by them-
speechless. I do what I do because like many of you I believe what we are doing
in our schools is so important. Our students will hopefully be better off
because of all the hard work we all do to show the importance of art in our
lives.
Also thanks to Gigi Schroeder who gave me the idea to do this exhibit, to all of
you participants (there would be no exhibit without your student art) and to
Judy Nagel of Sax for taking the photos and her support, and thanks Marcia for
the idea of having the exhibit travel ( that will begin mid- April).
And thanks again Judy Grochowski ,I learned from one of the best.

Mary Bolyard