RE: Art Across America

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:16:16 -0600

Hi All, I can concur with Judy G.! The show is great and Mary should be
commended for being such a good advocate for art education. She has art work
on display from not only most of the mainland states but Alaska, Hawaii and
Iceland. Mary has arranged to have the display travel across the nation for
most of the coming year. I will have some photos of Mary (and Judy G.) and
the display at the NAEA convention. Stop to see what you all have done! Judy
Nagel

http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Grochowski [jfgro]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 1999 9:32 PM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Art Across America

Hi all,
I just wanted to take a moment to proudly acknowledge my colleague,
Mary Bolyard, who teaches at Greenfield Middle School in Greenfield,
Wisconsin. And to also say thanks to those of you who contributed to the Art
Across America Exhibit. I went over to the middle school today, to see the
show and visit with Mary and Judy Nagel (while she took shots to show at
nat'l). The show is great! I wish all of you could be together to see it and
chat.
Mary exemplifies the best in our profession; she's upbeat, works
tirelessly, and always has a new idea percolating upstairs! I am richer for
knowing her.
Sincerely
Judy Grochowski
Greenfield High