Re: books on books

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jann Ferris (jannt48)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 16:52:23 PST

Cover to Cover: Creative Techniques for Making Beautiful Books, Journals
and Albums
by Shereen LaPlantz
Lark Books, 1995 24.95

This is a beautiful book with great illustrations and good directions. I
was lucky enough to find several copies of it at $1.99 !!!!! at a
Publisher's Outlet. It's worth full price, however.

Also.....

Making Books That Fly, Fold, Wrap, Hide, Pop Up, Twist and Turn
by Gwen Diehn
Lark Books, 1998 19.95

The kalieoscope design is in here.

Bookworks: Making Books by Hand
by Gwenyth Swain
Carolrhoda Books, 1995

A Book of One's Own: Developing Literacy Through Making Books
by Paul Johnson
Heinemenn