Re: books on books

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jann Ferris (jannt48)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 16:52:23 PST

Cover to Cover: Creative Techniques for Making Beautiful Books, Journals
and Albums
by Shereen LaPlantz
Lark Books, 1995 24.95

This is a beautiful book with great illustrations and good directions. I
was lucky enough to find several copies of it at $1.99 !!!!! at a
Publisher's Outlet. It's worth full price, however.

Making Books That Fly, Fold, Wrap, Hide, Pop Up, Twist and Turn
by Gwen Diehn
Lark Books, 1998 19.95

The kalieoscope design is in here.

Bookworks: Making Books by Hand
by Gwenyth Swain
Carolrhoda Books, 1995

A Book of One's Own: Developing Literacy Through Making Books
by Paul Johnson

>From: MaloneyMK
>Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 18:47:37 EST
>Subject: books on books
>Hi Everybody,
>I'd love to know about that kaleidoscope book too. But in the mean
time- what
>are some good books on books? I'd like to see some on design and
>in materials that are inventive and (hopefully ) available to
>Kathy Maloney Johnson
>Father Lopez High School and Our Lady of Lourdes School
>Daytona Beach FL

Get Your Private, Free Email at