Re: your opinion on art curriculum resources, videos, CD roms...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
menichino (menichino)
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 16:52:52 -0500

Hi Carolyn --
I have the set of filmstrips by Wilton, Series 100 and 200 and like them
quite well. The kids seem to enjoy them as well. I also have two Behind
the Scenes videos -- one on balance and one on space. Both very
entertaining and informative.