Re: your opinion on art curriculum resources, videos, CD roms...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Fri, 05 Mar 1999 09:13:27 -0800

I've used the Elements and Principles of Design program- it is ok, but the videos
are quite dry- or as the kids say- BORING. My kids love the Artrageous CD-rom,
it's got lots of stuff to do, and like the With Open Eyes Cd rom. The Behind The
Scenes videos with Penn and Teller are the best i've seen- entertaining and
informative. I use more books and prints though- that's where my money goes.
There are so many great books for kids about art now. Have fun spending!
Heather