RE: draw squad videos

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Nagel, Judy (JNagel)
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:27:28 -0600

FYI, the draw squad video series has been discontinued by the vendor. There
are no plans to redistribute them. Sax may have a few individual videos
left, but not the entire series. You might want to check out the Draw Today
School Program Sets on p. 380 in the Sax 1999 catalog as an alternate. Hope
this helps, Judy

http://www.saxarts.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Teri Sanford [terily]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 1999 8:06 AM
To: art list
Subject: draw squad videos

Hi Gang,
I am trying to get info on ordering the entire set of the draw
squad videos. I went to the website (www.drawsquad.com) and it
was messed up. Does anyone have the order information? My
school is taking requests for items over $200 for next year, so
I thought I'd try to get these. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
teri