Re: Giants

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 23:51:09 -0500

Perhaps- Drawing through a magnifying glass- or drawing a magnifying
glass and then extend the drawing to include past the glass to the
normal size. Like a morphed side and not. Maybe themselves in a
tracing body pose. Line down the middle and other side larger- Hey
yeah- a grown up body side and a normal 2nd grade side. Then they
come up with the clothes and job they would have- or not.LOL
Just chatting
Delirious on medication- So sorry!!!

--
john barrick