Re: Giants

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 23:38:29 -0500

Okay first thing was to integrate art and math and then I thought
have them produce( perhaps model) oversize giant(s) clothes. Even
more fun- Design a giant set. There are several old black and white
30's-40's movies with giant scenes. Also the little rascals had a
episode about Jack and the bean stalk. So they could use cardboard
boxes to make furniture and paper bags to make giant clothes- using
math as the pattern for the enlarging of the clothes. Also have
giant flowers with a giant bee on the flower petal on the giant
table.

GGGGGiant- Gigantor!!!!
Oh yes- Gigantor the great big robot!!!! Remember this!
Make giant robots!
Hey and look at a beastie boys video while you are at it. In fact if
you watch Godzilla reruns you will see on the island of whatever
with the Masaru girls you will see Monthra and they could make giant
flying insects and hang in the room
Am I stretching??????
Well I know my husband has a few web pages for pictures of Gigantor
etc.
Etcetera- Etcetera- Etcetera!!!! Good ol' Yule(sp) Brenner.
astroboy