RE: no elem. art experiences....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:55:26 -0500

I, too, am most grateful for good elementary and middle school art
teachers. No one works harder, in my opinion. A student teacher new to me
commented the other day that he liked the fact that high schoolers knew what
overlapping meant, he didn't have to explain, "first you do this, then you
do this,etc." (in a sarcastic voice). I quickly said, "Yes, but if an
elementary teacher hadn't taught them that, they wouldn't know it now!"
Enough said. Linda in NC