Re: Giants

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 06:05:48 PST

This would be a great opportunity to study Claud Oldensburg....not sure
on the spelling and it is early. He is the artist that made the GIANT
soft sculptures of Pop Art. There are also some paintings of his where
he enlarged things like faucets in a landscape. Very strange looking
but interesting.

Have a GIANT time!!!
Judy in OK

>Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:38:30 -0800
>Subject: Giants
>From: "Anne Byerrum" <anneb>
>To: arts chat <artsednet.edu>
>
>A second grade teacher is doing aunit on Giants: math (enlarging)
literature