Re: Art Across America

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
KATHY K (KATHALEEN_KERN)
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:19:00 -0800

tc
greg & julia, great idea about the traveling show. i am at norris school in
mukwonago wi and would like to participate
kathy

----------
> From: gregjuli
> To: Toulouse95; cp3201; Egartteach;
bkramer.us; MarshArt; tana.bob.rosehill;
bryanja.us; BluesTruth; Rosikins;
tmilstead; LJones4ART; heneborn;
martay; L_J_Cox; aweaver; DeDeRuss;
fmaiu+@pitt.edu; RWilke85411; holl5; terily;