Re: promoting art class

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Tue, 02 Mar 1999 14:23:45 -0800

A show or display of course, but I have had more success getting kids
interested if I set up some sort of fair or festival where the kids are out
working and seen. We have a chalk art day where all my kids are in the lunch
area working on 6'x6' chalk drawings- we pick a theme and work in groups- I
have other kids coming up left and right to ask how they can be in Art.