Re: Squeezing Blood Out of Turnips

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:14:57 -0500 (EST)

In an 8 period day at a high school, I teach five periods; In one class
period, I have two courses. We have a lunch/duty (I have hall, others have
homeroom) and a planning period. Since I am fine and practical arts dept.
chair, I have a period for those duties, including meetings with principal
and other dept. chairs. I also teach five different classes.Fran