Re: Africa Resources

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:35:50 -0500

Sure,did you get any of my Africa file I sent in and got a lot of flack
for.I have tons of stuff on it. The African Seed Bean masks were the
most popular with all ages.

Eyewitness Books- They look like mini-museum books. I especially like
Africa,and Aztec but they have a line of different
cultures,animals,insects, Trains, inventions, mummies etc.

You can find them at the library or book stores.

Eyewitness Books
Africa by Yvonne Ayo
it is a Dorling Kindersley Book
ISBN 0-679-87334-1

They have a web sight

http://www.dkonline.com/dkcom/
if it doesn't work leave off everything after .com

If you can't receive file I can copy some this weekend and mail it to
you to see. There is quite a bit.
Just let me know and send post address.

Sandra

We use to live in La Grange 2 years ago. Say if you want to tour a
Digital effects animator(computer graphics) and your in Chicago I have a
good friend who'd give a tour.He works for Optimus in Chicago.