Re: porno posts through this art ed list

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 07:37:40 -0500

I agree since last talking I have received two more.I will not open
anything with HI,I'm a model or Hi I'm ?(name) so please don't open your
Subject this way. I started deleting. Of course I get the regular
ArtEdNet,but when the digest comes it's open to read. Where did they
come from all of a sudden?I don't know how long it will last. All the
more reason to watch your kids on the computer.Maybe if we complained to
the person whe sent the survey about this she could flagg it and not
send it. Then perhaps other things might be censored as well.

Sandra