grades/judgement

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Weaver (t35627.us)
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 16:15:35 +0100

In reference to the quote below: Some of the information is someone else's
quote. This part "..fourth grade teacher who told her she was not
artistic, could not draw and gave here D's in Art on her report card. She
has never gotten over it. I hope that I have not unconsciously done this
to ANY CHILD." came from my keys and was derived from a conversation I had
with someone who had this happen to her. Please be careful when you quote
personal replies sent to you individually on the artsednet. Thanks, Ann in
NC