Re: Jacob Lawrence works

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 12:55:49 -0500

I use to work in Art supplies for a number of years also worked with
color copiers.I think you are able to make slides from copy machines
because you can get color copies from slides. What about reducing the
picture on acopier and then printing it out on polyester film like you
can with copiers,to make overhead projectors sheets.Sometimes when I
can't find a slide I use an overhead and just have the picture on that.

If you are looking for that specific slide try the MET in Ny they sell
tons of slides.I had a number of a place we ordered our
art Slides from but I can't find it.Anybody else?
Sandra