Re: Request for help - -Latin America

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 01:30:42 -0500

Sorry it has taken so long to reply. I couldn't remember who wanted what
So I'll try to help. Did you get anything from me?

On Diego River: I'll try to send lesson's tomorrow unless too late.
It may take a couple of days.

first-look in the library for these children's books (class of K and
1st)
1. "A Weekend With Diego Rivera" by Barbara Braun it is a Picture
storybook
2."Pedro,his perro and the Alphabet Sombrero" by Lynne Rowe Reed
3."Three Friends,Tres Amigos", By Maria Cristina Brusca
(counting book)
4."The Woman Who OUtshone The Sun", By Alejandro Cruz Martinez

1. Diego********************Mural project
2.Pedro*********************Making Sombrero's
3. and 4 can be felt stories you make and read to class or class can
make a felt story too. Or just read . I start out with Kindergarten by
reading something to them and then explain and demonstrate project.

Let me know, sandra