Re: Kirby's suggestion: each subscribe send an art lesson to the

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 23:49:44 -0500

Isn't someone going to get mad here?It's a good idea but everyone who's
on the digest will scream when they get that Martian language coming
through.

Sandra

I'm game I like a good fight.(only on the net since I'm only 5'1")