Re: lollipop trees, suns with faces, etc.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 23:45:13 -0500

This is my second post on this subject.

I love the V birds. Why not try to show them samples of Art work like
that. ie Hiroshige's prints. If you look at Japanese woodblock
prints,you will often find representation of something with a symbol.
Why not include their representation of the bird in a lesson on
Tessalation(MC ESHER) A bird into a fish, or making a scroll and
printing.

Sometimes the evolution of a student is in the process not the product.

Sandra