Re: lollipop trees, suns with faces, etc.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 23:22:44 -0500

I agree,
I probably started this thread because in my Gauguin production lesson I
did refer to "no straight stems to the bottom of the page"I did not
mean to imply or impose on the children's self growth.We are not just
here to teach kids how to talk about Art but also to enable them to
express their ideas through art. Deep knowledge often comes by learning
through hands as well as the mind. Everyone has to go through certain
stages and there is no age limit to that. Lastly it is important to have
realistic expectations to support and respect everyone's efforts and
accept them at their own level of development.

Sandra