Re: book illustrations

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 23:05:05 -0500

I am surprised. I think as long as it wasn't in the
children's section it would be fine. Not that I feel that the kids
shouldn't see it but parents should be able to make the choice. Is she
able to do that in a Public Library? sounds like you should talk to the
head Librarian or Head of that office. If you feel strongly talk to your
representitive in your district. If all else fails contact your
Congressman. After all you are paying him. Where do you live?

Sandra