Re: art and technology

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lily/Clair Kerns (CWKerns)
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 18:09:49 -0600

>Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 12:49:34 -0500
>From: "croberts" <b2w6w4kn>
>Subject: Re: art and technology
>

>>I also found a site--can't spot it at the moment--with very nice
landscapes
>>done with Paint Shop Pro--I had no idea it had that kind of capability....
>

>Have you, by any chance, remembered anymore about this site?
>
>I sent this to the list, in case, someone else knows about it...
>Thanks,
>Carolyn Roberts

It was no longer in my bookmarks but a search finally turned it up via a
link on the another web page (below)...

Al Dawson's "Digitoils"
http://iw1.indyweb.net/~adawson/noframe.html

This site has a number of tutorials if you are interested...
http://www.grafx-design.com/psp_tut.html

and this one has some interesting links ...
http://hcol.humberc.on.ca/html/tumilty/links.htm

Lily