RE: Mail re: male, splitting the thread a bit

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 10:36:58 -0500

Hi Christine-interesting that you should bring this up. Just yesterday I
was talking with another hs art teacher about this. I teach in a
predominantly white rural school in the county (NC) and she teaches in a
predominantly black hs in the city-we both have a preponderance of males
in all of our classes. I'll be anxious to get feedback from others on
this. Have a great weekend. Linda in NC