King Tut Video & Other Good Resources

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jerry Hendel (hendel)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 07:05:36

>Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:09:48
>To: MrsSpyboy
>From: Jerry Hendel <hendel>
>Subject: King Tut Video & Other Good Resources
>Cc: artsednet
>
> I realize that most of you receive these catalogues, but there are also
college students, student teachers, new teachers, etc. on the listserv, so
bear with me and add some others you've found to be good resources.

>***Note for Deb!
> If you already receive the following catalogue(Crystal Productions),
you will find the 25 min. video on King Tut (that we discussed) entitled
"King Tut: Tomb of Treasure" on page 26. You can order a catologue on the
net. Anne*****