Re: question of blame

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:49:41 -0500

I still believe if we didn't have access to guns then children wouldn't
I am definatly for banning guns.How do you justify needing the gun?
Are we Starving?Do we need to hunt?Sure,East LA South Bronx are hard
places to livemaybe even impossible but it doesn't help or justify
having guns or condoning them in your house. Do you realize there was a
4 year old Daycare center child who brought a loaded gun to school
today and it was the second time it happened. Something is going to
happen sometime that will put all this to shame and then what? What will
we do? I have sympathy for everyone involved.The children their families
the victims and the "shooters",and especially the techers who are going
to have to go onaand some how make the children feel safe again in their
classrooms.Everytime they hear the Bell they will remember.Well someone
needs to stand up and say NO.No that is not the way to justify your
anger.

To the responce of Male teachers ,I posted it. You must have missed the
point.

Sandra