Re: C.Close's injury FYI

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kirby McDowell (kirby140)
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 20:45:42 -0500

all we are saying is give peace a chance...
the arkansas deaths did not have to be. too many southers are too
free and easy with their guns...stop the violence...can anyone
offer some more advice to help these poor people ?

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 19:37:47 -0500 Joseph Augusta <jaugusta>
writes:
>Fields, Linda wrote:
>> "....at the end of 1988, the artist was hospitalized due to the
>sudden
>> collapse of a spinal artery. Since that time he has been in a
>wheelchair
>> and paralyzed from the neck down."
>
>Thanks, Linda--he's a wonderful man, and an excellent artist and
>teacher--he taught my painting class at Univ. of Mass.
>
>Best wishes,
>Joseph

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]