Re: Arkansas.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kirby McDowell (kirby140)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:28:52 -0500

Yes, Bob Greaves, it touches us all, I just received an email
requesting we observe a moment of silence on Thursday, March
26 at Noon, EST (tommorrow). That sounds like a good thought
for us all

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:53:09 +1000 Bob Greaves
<> writes:
>My sincere condolences to all teachers, children and parents for
>the news we received last night . One does not nkow what to say
>other than we acknowledge your grief.
>Bob Greaves.

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]