Re: Arkansas.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jane Shiflett Manner (jmanner)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:37:12 -0500

Thank you, Bob Greaves, for speaking here.
We do need to offer condolences. We need to grieve along with those people
in Arkansas and then we need to ask questions and to learn. We each need
to become responsible as catalysts for change. The world has changed and
it can change again. We, humanity, have work to do.

Jane Manner from Georgia