Re: Chicago/How is ART important enough to THEM to let you go?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 16:55:46 -0500 (EST)

Wow! They pay your way? IMPRESSIVE. I teach in Montgomery
County, MD--supposedly one of the top educational systems in the country
(at least that's what the PR literature says, and we certainly have a
healthy tax base) and I pay my own way. It's still worth it to me.
Judy