Re: multi cultural videos

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:38:19 -0500

There was something on PBS a few years ago. I know of it because an
instructor from my College was in it. Ken Ferguson.I believe it was
100 living legends.I remember it had a very old chinese woman who wove I
think she was around 100.You might try Some of the Art Colleges Library
Resource Rooms. Try Chicago,San Fran and Kansas City Art Institutes.
Try to talk to the Head of it for the person who answers is usually a
student. They should be able to direct you towards what you are looking
for anyway.

Sandra