Re: Where Are You From?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:18:26 -0500

Hi, We just moved to cicinnati,

We have moved 5 times in 7 years. Back progression
Portland,Oregon
Chicago(actually La Grange) IL
Nashville,TN
Jacksinville,Florida
started from KCMO
Only started moving after having first child.
Grew up in NJ,PA and NY then moved to KC for College and stayed there
for 10 years Leaving twice for NY and ST.Louis

No my husband and I are not in the Military. It's been for Job
promotions. We would have stayed in Chicago but Editel office closed.

Sandra