RE: New discussion topic: instructional units

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:21:24 -0500

Hi- I'm not Bob, but I am interested in exchanging ideas for
instructional units. I use them often, and I use a variety of the types
you listed. I find they help me to organize my thinking and help the
kids to develop a fuller understanding of the subject. I am particularly
interested in those that can be integrated with other subject areas at
the high school level-any style, technique, or medium. Thanks to Nancy
for the great idea and to all others for their input. Linda in NC