RE: New discussion topic: instructional units

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:18:22 -0500

Hi-I'm not Bob, but I would love to have new info on instructional
units. I use a variety of the types you listed-I find it helps me to
organize my thinking better and helps the kids develop a fuller
understanding of the topic. I would be interested in any kind,
particularly those which can be integrated with other subject areas at
the high school level. Thanks to Nancy for the idea and to all for the
help. Linda in NC