Re: Us americans

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rosa Juliusdottir (rojul)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:43:43 -0500

You are right Duffy! I should not have made such a generalisation, I have a
habit of that. I think it is a figure of speach rather than meaning it in
the way you see it. I know you americans, all 215 million of you, are as
different as you are many, so are we Icelanders, I guess. Kind regards from
the far north Rosa
p.s. I do like you people and your country very much in spite of so many