Re: Won't send Lessons anymore sorry

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:08:28 -0500

I'm sorry for the inconsideration it was easier for me to send it to
everyone then to the 15 plus people who wanted it. Don't bend your nose
any longer I WILL NOT SEND ANYMORE ART LESSON FILES TO THE GROUP ON
ANYONE>If you want any information on someone than I will send it to the
people who want it. But only the 5, then they can disperse it to whoever
they want.

I find it Ironic that we only hear from some people when they bitch and
moan. Why are they so silent and do not wish to contribute or share
their knowledge?Yet they are the first to complain.

I sent it to you because you e-mailed me for it again.

Sandra
If I see your name on my e-mail again I'll delete you.