Re: Africa file 4 again

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Walter Krueger (wkrueger)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:37:39 -0800

Filling up the hard disc drives of 800 plus computers with unwanted
"attachments" is not fair play in my opinion. Some of us are dealing with
older computers, limited space, etc. We do not relish the sending of
uninvited attachments, obviously intended for one or a few recipients of a
list.

A good number of us can't read them anyway, because there are no proper
translators in place. So why do it?

I believe the list owners should have a policy about this.

----Sincerely, W. Krueger (a reader in Portland, OR)