Re: arists with dissabilities

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:08:58 -0500

Funny thing about gauguin. In doing him for Art lit last year
He was living with Van Gogh at the time. Gauguin was suppose to be the
reason for the slashing of the ear.Also Van Gogh's brother was
Gauguin's agent. In doing Van Gogh Art Lit Gauguin is hardly mentioned
at not the reason for the ear.

Sandra

Ask me about Gauguin's lesson sometime.