Fwd: arists with dissabilities

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Juncture (Juncture)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:06:03 EST

From: Juncture <Juncture>
To: RWilson
Subject: Re: arists with dissabilities
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 19:02:56 EST

Chuck Close Had a terrible neurological or muscular affliction that was
sudden-He continues to have an ambitious output.

Van Gogh -Mental / Epilectic / etc
Toulouse de Latrec was crippled in some way.
Edvard Munch had a psychosis of some kind
Paul Gauguin was a "DEADBEAT DAD" But could HE PAINT!

I hope no one clobbers me if I'm in ERROR.This is off the top of my head(SUCH
AS IT IS) -Bill