Re: the now period of art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:16:14 -0500

O how dumb I be. Fore after I received your e-mail I looked at your
last name. Being ignorant I thought it could very well be the era of
Reynolds and being equally blind to current events in the Art World
I was sure I missed an era.

I appologize so as not to offend anyone.

If the Grammar police are listening please ignore all phases and
misspellings.

The conspiracy is within.

Jackie O beach Party Away!!!!