Re: Children and van Gogh

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
maria cristina biazus (cbiazus)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:58:03 -0300

Karen
Of course I am interested in Van Gogh projects.
However, as we are having a large exhibit where among others, 12 Van
Goghs are going to be displayed, we thought it would be interesting to
see what kids from all over have done after seeing these works in their
original museums or in other art shows when the works travel around the
world.
I am interested in knowing how you will work art appreciation in Van
Gogh putting together ears and a refrigerator. Please, let me know more
after your meeting.
Maybe we can have a joint project with your students as our project will
all be on the WWW.
Thanks for writing
M. Cristina Biazus

cbiazus