Re: computers/physically challenged/art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 23:34:34 -0500

Jane, "Oh please don't go we love you so". Quote from where the wild
things are.
I think it is wonderful what you are doing and that you have shared it
with us. The world needs more people like you who care enough about
their students and people with disabilities.

To think I too could be scrutinized by the Grammar police!

It was bad enough in school to have those halfwit teachers who were more
occupied in my spelling than what I was saying. They are the same people
who feel the need to critisize (miss spelled I am sure) a painting and
have you explain every action or brushstroke. Well $#$%#$#%$%$%^!!!!!

Not everyone on this list is so critical and I commend you for your
effort with her. If you need any help with lessons or ideas please feel
free to correspond.
Remember we are not sensored so you will have Jerks now and then.

The best way to deal with it is to be more vocal and stand up.

Sincerely,
Sandra Summers-Barrick

astroboy