Re: enhancing French students' essays (cont.)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 11:42:10 -0500 (EST)

Did I tell you I would help? I am sure we could round up enough volunteers
who also are taking French classes. I teach in a high school, 9-12th
grade. Reply to email if you want me to do this. Fran