Re: Students Teachers and Student Aides

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 10:01:06 -0500

Although I responded once I'll respond again.
In conclusion.
I have worked in Christian schools and have felt it was appropriate for
mr to remove all my excess rings. I can always put them back on after
school.
On the spineless principal he was just letting you do his dirtywork
instead of dealing with his own feelings toward the girl. He shouldn't
judge but people always do. She probably could relate and do so much
more for the kids than he. I don't know him but definatly has a problem
with people that are different so how can he work with kids when every
generation is and wants to be different. He should be happy that she is
volunteering and setting a good example for the other kids to stay in
school and follw thir drem and stay in school.
Sandra