Re: Students Teachers and Student Aides

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 09:48:14 -0500

I guess I missed this topic. Iv'e got 4 pierces on one ear and 1 on the
other. I've had them for 20 years.I don't care what people think.My only
regret was closing my pierced nose about 15 years ago from my mother who
wouldn't shut up about it. I've done all the piercing but the 1st on
each ear,because they were done when I was small. I think it is quite
beautiful. However I do have limits and I wouldn't go lower then my nose
or higher than my ears. I don't care if others do. I can only wait for
the day when I can shave my head a put a tatoo of an asian symbol on it.
There is a model who has a tatoo on hear head and I love it. However
I think it would kill my Grandmother if I did it now.

Oh I'm 36 and not going through middle age crisises.
sandra